by Lucy H Pearce
- An initiation of Water, part of the Lost Archetypes of the Feminine series.
- Explores the reasons behind our being ‘called to the sea’, from cutting edge neuroscience and the aquatic ape hypothesis, to Freud’s concept of the oceanic.
- Features over thirty contemporary sea lovers – from artists to mermaids.
- Each chapter has practical exercises to connect creatively and spiritually with aspects of the sea – wherever in the world you are.
- Dreamlike, meditative, poetic, She of the Sea is a love song. To the ocean. To becoming. To magic. To freedom. A lyrical exploration of the call of the sea and the depth of our connection to it.
She of the Sea is a lyrical exploration of the call of the sea and the depth of our connection to it, rooted in the author’s personal experience living on the coast of the Celtic Sea, in Ireland.